Code of Conduct
The Rules of Engagement
Unganika has an obligation to conduct its business in accordance with all applicable rules, regulations and laws. We are committed to helping all users act in a way that preserves trust and respect.
This Code is a guide to using our site appropriately and is expected to be followed at all times. Breaches of this Code are handled according to our Violations Policy and may result in disciplinary action, up to, and including, account termination.
Any questions regarding this Code should be addressed to Unganika support team where we can provide you with additional information regarding the correct procedure(s) to follow, and address any concerns you may have.
01: Personal Behaviour
– Act ethically and with integrity.
– Comply with all of Unganika’s policies.
– Respect the rights of all users.
– Not abuse confidential information, or participate in any other illegal practice.
– Have regard for users’ interests, rights and safety.
– Not harass, bully or discriminate.I will not falsify my own or any other identity and I will provide true and correct information.
– Not seek to communicate or receive payments off-site.I will not agree to do work I am not capable of doing.
– Not request the upfront release of Milestone Payments before I have delivered work.
02: User Content
I am responsible for the content I post on Unganika and I will not post content that:
– Infringes upon any copyright or other intellectual property rights.
– Violates any law or regulation.
– Is defamatory.
– Is obscene or contains pornography.
– Includes incomplete, false or inaccurate information about any person.
– Contains any viruses or programming routines intended to damage any system.
– Creates liability for Unganika or harms its business operations or reputation.
– Respect confidentiality and privacy.
– Not disclose information or documents I have acquired, other than as required by law or where authorization is given by Unganika.
:– I will not ask other Unganika users for their private contact details and will communicate with them only through official website features.
I will not:
– Engage in fraud.
– Create multiple accounts.
– Use the Site to illegally transfer funds.
– Use the Site to generate false feedback.
– Avoid exaggeration, derogatory remarks, and inappropriate references.
– Not engage in personal attacks, negative or other unfair criticism, and any unprofessional conduct.
I will not:
– Underbid to avoid fees.
– Participate in projects involving illegal behaviour.
08: Spam or Advertising
– I will not spam or advertise my website or service unless otherwise allowed.
I will not:
– Refer myself for the Affiliate Program.
– Obtain names from mailing lists, group emails, etc to send unsolicited emails (“Spam”).
– I will not use Unganika to facilitate money exchange.